www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Getting Started and The Blond Wig

well.....let's see.....never done this before but my sis suggested it so I thought maybe i might try. Last night was Auction Night for ATW and I had to go collect money. Got daring and wore the blond wig which turned out to be a big hit. Drew my eyebrows on and everything. Ran into an old member who did not know about the cancer and she told me she loved what I had done with my hair. Didn't know it was a wig - woohooo!

Very tired today after the long day yesterday and the long evening at the auction. Stress level way down after being officially turned down for the BV job. Just don't think I am ready to work yet and certainly not to move in a month. Need to focus on treatments, dogs, yard, house, family and friends.

After all of that slept so well last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home