www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Job?

Today, I had my first post-cancer interview. Downtown San Jose. The outside temperature read at 105 degrees and there I was in my suit. Nonetheless, I stayed cool (Thank goodness I am a hot weather person). For some reason, my face decided to break out today and I had several nasty bumps that refused to be covered by makeup. Don't know where they came from. But who am I to complain? Hot weather and bumps are a breeze when compared to my last interview when I had to wear a wig (not my style as my BIL let me know), draw on my eyebrows and eyelashes and go to radiation treatment that morning.

This interview seemed to go well. Keeping my fingers crossed that they think so too and decide to take me into their "family".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home