www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Still working

The 4 day gig has now turned to 5. Yeah. Thank you. Thank you. Another day, another dollar as they say. Today was a short day and I finished at 3:00 but they asked me to come back again tomorrow. Of course, I said okay.

On another note, I have it from one of my readers that Sears on San Antonio Road has renewed their lease for another 3 years and is no longer going out of business. Thus, those hired under the "still hiring" sign will most likely have jobs for a while longer. Strange........

As for my search for a soulmate. Where are you? I know you are out there. Somewhere in the Bay Area. Within 10 miles of my home. Come out of hiding please. Don't you feel that tug at your heart telling you that I am here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home