www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More blah, blah

Check it out! Only 2 weeks between blogs this time. Life must be getting better. And a good 2 weeks it was, too.

Got to go trick-or-treating with the candy corn crew. Lovely outfits for the kiddies and the adults. I donned my usual witchy type costume. (cute, not ugly)

Continuing painting of the "bodies" from Costco. Got some great photos yesterday. Now, if only I could figure out how to get them out of my camera........

Had lunch with the rep from El Camino non-profit org to discuss three upcoming exhibitions we are planning for the Creative Expressions painting group. By the way, the restaurant was Pasta? on Castro in Mt. View - good food!

Went to a pizza party for the DB team. My turn with the trophy now. Had to show it around to the family. Practice starts again in Jan.

Colondar party at Henry's on Sun. He was Mr. May and a darn good-looking one. We were really proud of our fellow paddler. The calendar was so well done. Had colon cancer patients from across the US - all artfully draped somehow in blue and looking really good. $15 for the colondar and proceeds go to the Colon Cancer foundation.

More yard work, more painting, repair work on a dresser that Smokey chewed during a panic attack. Oh yeah, and did I mention the earthquake? Exciting occurrence that. But I do think everyone has nearly forgotten it now.

Big brother's birthday. Some small amount of comfort for me every year that he will always be older than me. Heee Heeee!

More yard work, ATW books, checks, training new bookkeeper for FDS, CAbi parties and buying clothes. Some fit, some didn't - returned them.

Coming up. CAL game! Should still be exciting despite the dismal performances of the past few weeks and subsequent rankings drops. Friend coming for the weekend. Fun, Fun, Fun.

And, of course, work. Glad for daylight savings time. My sleep schedule was getting way too messed up. Is anyone else out there missing the long days of summer? And we are only in November. Still have to make it all the way through to Dec 22 before things will start to get ligther again.

Planted some Leeks on the weekend. They look just like grass right now. Hard to believe that they will grow so big. At least I certainly hope so. Harvested and ate one of my eggplants but it was bitter. Did I pick it too soon???

And, lastly, still no significant other (MAN) in my life. Someone please introduce me.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home