www.flickr.com

Monday, October 31, 2005

Of cookies, witches hats and kitties in baskets

Since today was Halloween, I thought I might cheer my doctors and nurses up by dressing the part. No, I didn't come as a human pincushion. Put on my pumpkin scarf, halloween cat earings and witches hat with the bat with one blinking eye. This outfit was a big hit everywhere I went.

Made cat face cookies (finally got all of the ingredients) and stuck them in baskets with chocolates (kitties in baskets). 1 basket with a dozen kitties for each team - Radiation, Nurses at Oncology station, Nurses in IV room. They all loved the cookies and loved the hat everywhere I went.

In the IV room, one of the nurses even came over and told me her patient wanted to see the cookies and the hat so I toured the IV room and then told them that I was a patient and had to go for my own treatment. It was fun and brought cheer to an otherwise dreary day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home