www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lemony Snicket

On Tuesday, Nov 1, took my nephew to a Lemony Snicket book signing. A lovely (don't tell LS that) event with 1000 people, most of them screaming kids. It was hilarious and I highly recommend it if you ever get the chance to go. He spoke and sang (yes sang while playing the accordion) for about 40 minutes and then proceeded to another room to sign books. Needless to say, signing all of those books took HOURS. We went away to dinner, lost my nephew to his parents and sleep and returned to stand in line another hour and a half (it was by your ticket number) before getting to him. He was hilarious as he talked and interacted with all of the kids. Still, I was glad to get out and my ears are still ringing! Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home