www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Herceptin #5 down and counting

Started off my New Year today with Herceptin #5. Met with my wonderful NP first to check me out. I checked out fine. Blood pressure fine - 107/71. Heart, lungs and kidneys fine. Brain? What brain? Oh well, can't win them all. The Herceptin went fine and I am now down to a 45 minute infusion since my body seems to have decided that it doesn't have any choice, the Herceptin is coming, so might as well accept it. No fever today and none of that feeling of strangeness, as if my body was about a 1/4" outside of itself and the world was moving strangely around me. All was normal. Wow!

After my treatment, I spent the afternoon running errands and trying to get caught up on the many things left undone over the holidays and during the rain since it has now let up.

Already blew my New Year's resolution to walk the dogs EVERY day but figure that I get a pass for today since I had treatment. Back on tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow, at long last, it is the ROSE BOWL. USC versus some other unimportant team - ummm, lets see, Texas was it? Guess it really doesn't matter because only #1 counts and we know who that is. Tee hee. :)

Started my 3rd painting tonight and it looks like...MUD. Yeah, yeah. I know you have heard that one before. Guess I should get used to this. They start out like mud and end up something infinitely better though maybe not a masterpiece.

And boy, can I ramble on. Guess it is time to end this and go talk to someone who cares -- my dogs! They always appear to be listening anyway. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger snarfdog said...

I can't wait to see Mud #3. Congratulations on the Herceptin response. That's good news. As for New Year Resolutions, resolutions smezolutions. ;)

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Seajade said...

and then we can have Mud, the sequel, Revenge of Mud, Mud Returns. It is endless......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home