www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 22, 2005

i have a date!

I am publishing this mostly for Rich. I have a date. He doesn't really look like Joe Montana and come to think of it, he doesn't play football. I don't even think he is a friend of Joe's. I guess he does go barefoot since he is a Scuba diver -- oops, they wear flippers so even that doesn't fit. hmmmmm........ well, I guess he isn't like my dream at all. Oh well, he is alive and warm (I hope) and I am looking forward to it. More later if things work out.

And, btw, congrats to you and Angelica on your news. Read it on some other website. Which one? hmmmmm......delirious something or other. I guess you know the one. Congrats again and looking forward to hearing more about Dot.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Merry Christmas!!!! I hope that everything goes well on your date. Of course I think that he cant possibly br good enough for you, but honestly.....who is? Hey Hey!! Anybody can look like joe montana if ya turn out the lights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home