www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Letter to Santa

From Frogie's Website

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl,

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Cathy's Office party. It was Susan who spiked the punch with too much Gold Greyhound. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good ---smelled and tasted just like lavender.

I thought it was funny when I put Debbie's shirt on my head and dance the salsa on the chair while singing 'Where are you Christmas?'. I didn't mean to break Cathy's phone and don't know why Cathy would accuse me of shoplifting.

I don't remember calling Mike's wife a pretty pig---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Carol's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that oysters.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a awesome dog and have me arrested for petty theft!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all positively and outrageously. And I'm really not to blame for any of this hunky stuff. Please bring me what I wan the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Cathy (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home