www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm a big loser! :D

FINALLY! I lost that next 5 lbs and got my star today! I was so happy at WW when I got on that scale and saw that I had made it. That was so tough. They announced it in the meeting and gave me my star. I wanted to cry. Hip Hip Hooray! Yahoo! Whoopee! Now, on to the next 5lbs..............

On a more sober note, Social Security sent me more forms to answer more questions. They are all about a physical disability such as not being able to walk and not about cancer and endless doctors' appts. and treatments and treatment effects and such that leave you equally diabled and hinder your ability to "perform in your normal line of work". I called and talked to the handler and she just said they had to have that information to continue to evaluate my claim. Ugh! and Ugh again!

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger snarfdog said...

Big congrats on the 5 lbs.!!

Boo to the SS office. Hmmmm, interesting that those would be their initials.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home