www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Searching for tiles

My search for coordinating shower tiles took me to Rogers street in San Jose. This is a wonderful mecca of tile stores and warehouses. One can actually pick up the real tiles and lay them next to each other to see if they really coordinate. Most of the sales folks are nice and helpful. One of them even noticed I was looking at Porcelanosa tile and pointed me towards the very large Porcelanosa store where I could get free samples. The sales woman in there was also very nice and helpful. She gave me my free sample and then pointed me to another tile store where I might have more luck finding the specially treated tiles for use in shower pans. It was another long tiresome day but I think I may have finally found some tiles that will work. Of course, this trekking around only put off my filing and cleaning of my study yet once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home