www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 14, 2006

And the challenge continues....

Although I didn't get much done yesterday, over the past 2 days I have managed to go through 5 more bags of papers. These are big bags too. I think I have covered most of the "old" '80's, early '90s era stuff but who knows what else I will find. There are still 3 more bags here and 4 boxes, not to mention the stacks of papers on the floor. I will keep plugging away in the hopes of soon "seeing the light". Atleast, progress is being made. Today, except for a visit to my Mom this eve, I have the whole day to play at this and hopefully, get some of it filed.

Whoever invented paper should be dishonorably discharged from the history books! :)

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger snarfdog said...

Way to go - you wanna come do my paperwork when you're done? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home