www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Nice Date

Sometimes you can do all of the wrong things and it turns out right anyway.

Tonight, the "letting go" was put on hold one more time for something unexpected - a date. Mr. Gonzofella. I called him in the early evening just to talk and see if we got along. After an hour of lighthearted discussion, we decided we would like to meet. We chose one of the millions of available Starbuck's and closed the place down. At 10:00, we decided to walk over to Chicago Pizza (sorry Stacey wasn't there) and have a beer. After more talk and a walk back to the car, I gave him my phone number and we talked about another day to meet. I was surprised to get in my car and see that it was 12:00 midnight!

The optimist in me says this was a great date and everything will work out but the skeptic in me says, "yeah, yeah, you have been there before" so I guess I will just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home