www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 30, 2006

mysterious evite

How does this happen? Today, I received an eVite from "friends" who are moving to San Francisco. The only problem is that I do not know who these people are. I have wracked my brain but just do not know. Is it possible they accidentally got my email? How coincidental would that be? I looked down the list of other guests but didn't recognize any of them either. Ummmm.....mysterious.....ummmmm.....should I go to the party anyway? Who knows who I will meet!

On other news. Being the last day of the month, I had to weigh in today and was still .6 - yes .6, not 6 pounds over my limit. Not bad, considering that most of the month I was about 4 lbs over. The receptionist was nice enough to give me a pass this month but told me I better make weight next month. I certainly hope that I do.

As for the film, The Great American Christmas, I did end up on the cutting room floor. Ted and Drew did an awesome job though. The film started off rather slow but actually turned out pretty good. It is pretty inspiring as narrated by Howie Mandel and held my interest even though I wasn't in it. It will air 3 more times including 4:00 on Saturday so if you get a chance, have a look at it.

Christmas job still kicking my behind. 8 hours today, most of the time which I felt as if I was going to pass out. Nausea, vertigo and black outs were the par for today. I was just exhausted and not sure if I am quite ready for this yet.

The good news is that both Smokey and Thomas are now walking on the treadmill -woohoo!- although you can still tell that they are baffled and a little scared of the ground that moves below their feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home