www.flickr.com

Monday, October 30, 2006

stuff, stuff, stuff

Sometimes you don't know that something is bad until it stops being bad. That is how it was with the Herceptin treatments. I had gotten so accustomed to the random muscle cramping - the arch of my foot, my calf, my thigh - that it had become a part of life. It wasn't until last night that I was laying there thinking "when was my last muscle cramp" and I couldn't remember because it was more than a few days ago. The muscle pain in my buttox is now nearly gone too. Needless to say, the cramping and pain probably meant that I wasn't sleeping near as well as I thought I was. It seems that I may be sleeping better now and the fatigue is subsiding a little. Which is not to say that the fatigue will not continue to be a part of my life for a while but it is not so overwhelming now (at least today, at this moment).

What else is new? Well, I have made some more trials at a semblance of a job hunt. Sent out some resumes on Friday to prospective companies. Today, I received one phone call from a recruiter, got an email from another and spoke to her on the phone and received an email directly from a company with a specific job opening. I am hoping to speak with them tomorrow. Called today but there was no answer.

Other than that, did some baking, did the budgets for ATW, went to Quigong and the rest of normal life. Never a dull moment (yet). Still working at getting the dogs back out for a walk. Mornings have just been too hectic lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home