www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stuff, stuff, stuff

First of all, the most urgent order of business. When will the reign of Sanjaya end? Although his Besame Mucho last week was very impressive (although the sleazy looking goaty and hair made my skin crawl), he came back this week with his usual mediocre to unlistenableness. I think it is really time to say bye, bye. The entertainment factor for me is gone, gone, gone........

And, on to more serious stuff.....hmmmm.........Here I sit. I am very happy to be working. Projects are great and give me a chance to really focus undisturbed since no one knows who I am and therefore, I am not constantly interupted by phone calls. The only problem is that I finish too quickly. Then I look for more to do and go the one step further and finally, with nothing more, I sit and wait for the next project to come my way. I know there is lots to do but the person doling it out is too busy to do any doling. Oh woe. In the meantime, I have cleaned up all of my emails, made my charitable donations, caught up on my phone calls and planned my trip to LA. I am starting to run out of things that I can do outside of my house and have no small amount of guilt for sitting here doing other things while I am waiting and waiting and waiting. And now, I am catching up on my Blog. So, although this all sounds like a sob story, it really isn't. After all, how many folks get paid to clean up their own emails? Funny as it sounds though, I would rather be contributing something in return for the money they are putting into my bank account.

I guess that is about all I have to say. Wow! How boring. Oh well, sometimes boring is good. No disasters happening. Will have to post some new painting photos soon. Have to get the film developed first.

The Contact Lenses are doing fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home