www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

LaLaLa....again

Here I sit yet once again. Time passes so much more slowly when you are not busy. Even worse, I am sitting here thinking of all of the things that I need to be doing at home - gardening, shredding, walking the dogs, trading stock, painting, laundry, cleaning, planning vacations and on and on - but, unfortunately, none of those things pay me. So here I sit. I have caught up on all of my emails, closed the books for ATW and set up accounts and done research for ATW.

I even sent an email to that nice guy at the bar the other night that bought me drinks. What an unexpected surprise. I can't recall that ever happening before for no reason. No strings attached and all that. Didn't even tell me he was paying. I only found out when the bill came for me and my girlfriend (she met me there later) and there were no drinks on it. She said that she thought she heard him say that he would pay for them. Anyway, WHAT A PLEASURE!

I did a little on-line shopping for a wrought iron gate - not much success. Can't say that I am much of an on-line shopper. After all, it is just another way to spend money.

So I sit. Another hour more. Aargh. Wish I could magically transport home and do some of the stuff that needs doing there. At least, I am getting paid. Can't complain about that. Work just makes the time go by faster.

Oh well, wishing for a more interesting blog..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home