www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

14 days and Autumn Leaves

14 days of Radiation down. Only 14 more to go. 1/2 way. Yippee! No real redness or fatigue yet. The Dr. says that may be yet to come. Saw the Doctor today instead of Thursday and was a different Dr. I asked if the Dr. visit day was changing to Tuesday and the techs said they don't know either. Next week it could be Thursday. Anyway, the Doc just asked me if I have soreness, redness, fatigue, any thing else I wanted to ask him. No examination and told me I was his easiest visit all day. Lets hope it stays that way.

Although I haven't mentioned it before, every day I try to be thankful for something. Some days I forget but most often I remember. Today, I am thankful for the beautiful red, yellow and orange autumn leaves on the trees that line the streets I drive down every morning to radiation. May I always remember the beauty of El Camino Real and Grant Road in the autumn with the leaves turning colors and the peace they brought to my life during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home