www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

They caught me

As you can imagine by now, I really am not too excited about getting stuck with needles anymore. So, I was pretty pleased with myself that I hadn't been getting my weekly blood tests for radiation. I figured if I kept telling the Doctor that I wasn't tired, they would just forget about it. The nurse called me today and said that they were checking my records and saw that I had never gone for a blood test since starting and could I please stop by tomorrow to pick up a slip and go get a blood test. Busted! Darn! Drat! and other words I can't print here.

And, finally, today I am thankful that I finished ATW's October close and 2006 Budgets. I am also thankful for the warm sunny morning while I went to my Quigong class although I am not sure what happened this afternoon. And also thankful that my hands seemed much less numb today. Okay. That is three things but some days just have more to be thankful for than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home