www.flickr.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

Ok. so this is weird

This morning, I heard the dogs at the window growling and thought they were growling at the neighbor's cat again. However, something was weird about the noise they were making which prompted me to look out the window. They were right. There was something wrong. A car was parked across the bottom of my driveway with two strangers in it. As I watched, they got out of the car, kissed and the woman got back in and prepared to drive off. The man went and got in a car that was parked in front of my house. That car had been parked there all weekend and I had wondered about it since none of the neighbors have a car like it. He got into the car, stopped, got out, took something out of the trunk, got back in and then, he too, drove off. I don't know either of these people and am sure they do not live in this neighborhood. Apparently, they did spend the weekend together since his car was in front of my house all weekend. Besides that, hmmmm......the imagination can run wild. I have all kinds of thoughts. Just curious, anyone out there have any thoughts or good stories to go with this?

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger snarfdog said...

We have people park in front of our house all the time, and then they head toward your neighborhood. Strange. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home