www.flickr.com

Monday, December 05, 2005

Wonderful Weekend

Had a great weekend. Started off early Saturday with a drive to Monterey. Thank goodness the weather was bright and sunny. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Met up with my friends Alisha and Andy who were up from Pasadena and went to the Aquarium - one of my favorite places in the whole world. Spent hours of fun watching the jellies, sharks, penguins and sea otters and, of course, shopping in the gift shop. I bought a really cool starfish to stick on my shower wall. Then, we went to lunch and then, to my other favorite thing, wine tasting. What a great day. I came home exhausted and happy.

On Sunday, ATW had their annual holiday recognition brunch at the Left Bank restaurant. It was a great crowd and a lot of fun. I actually wore a dress and nylons - something I haven't done in years - literally. Didn't make it to the Santa train but would have loved to go see Santa and the Marines, and, of course, those two charmers, Riley and Samantha but, just kicked back at home for the afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger snarfdog said...

The aquarium sounds like so much fun. We'll have to take the girls in the spring - they'll be old enough to enjoy the touch pools then (without squishing the poor little creatures.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home