www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

oooooohhhhhhhh groannnnn

I am in mourning. My dear beloved Trojans have suffered defeat at the hands of the one man, Vince Young Longhorns. There was no stopping that man tonight. Leinart and crew gave it a good go but a gift touchdown from the refs (his knee really was down) in the first half followed by only the second fumble of the year by Reggie Bush followed by a missed 4th and 2 in the 4th followed by a crucial facemask with a 5 yard penalty good for a first down for Texas -er, I mean Vince Young with 57 seconds left in the game resulted in a Trojan loss (by 3 points -what a game) - their first in a very long time and a loss of the National Championship. And the whole way, Vince Young was just awesomely unstoppable. Ohhhhhhh............ Booooooo Hooooooooooo ......................... Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... snort, snort ............sniff, sniff ............. aaaaaggggghhhhhhhh.................. waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Rich said...

Wow! Such passion! I never knew you had a passion for football. Do you love football in general or just the Trojans and Joe Montana? Dear cathy..... call me aroused!! Meowww

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Seajade said...

LOL. yes. there is a pattern here. the cat is out of the bag. I do have a passion for football but don't watch much of the pro sort although I have been to a couple of Raider's playoffs (free box seats - how could I turn them down). Just too much to do and not enough time so I pretty much limit it to college ball so I can keep an eye on my beloved Trojans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home