www.flickr.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Unwanted hair night

Tonight, I hosted the first unwanted hair night. It was fun and a great ladies night. I worry about the dogs as always. Thomas is a sweetie but doesn't always show his best side. He has never bitten anyone and I hope he never does but he does get nervous and defensive, like some people we know. He just wants to kiss everyone and feels punished if he can't. Still, my first concern is for people and I don't want to risk anyone getting hurt so I kept him on a leash or in his crate. He did well but probably not the happiest. Somehow, I need to find a happy medium for him and my guests. More practice I guess. Otherwise, the hair night went well and I was happy to see old friends. Melissa did a great job and I am hoping we can do this again. Everyone had beautiful eyebrows. Next time, some great makeup tips, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home