www.flickr.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

spiky hair and another new talent

How do spiky hair and a new talent relate? Well they don't except for both happening in the same day. My hair is growing rapidly and today, after washing it, I put the oil in and rubbed it through my hair. My hair seems to like growing forward so, when I rub it back, it spikes in funny directions. I decided to leave it like that today. When I got to my friends house, I asked her which she preferred, flat or spiked and she said she liked both. That was no help. :) She was being honest too. Trust me. So, today it stayed spiky.

The new talent was jewelry-making. For some time now, I have been wearing earrings made by my friend who also makes bracelets, necklaces and assorted other items. Today, she took me to San Juan Batista to the bead shop where we picked out beads and then returned to her home to make jewelry. I made a bracelet - very time intensive and 4 pairs of earrings - much less time intensive. It was fun and, as usual, I was amazed at the artisticness that comes from having a good coach and mentor. Can't wait to make more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home