www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ok lady, what's the big idea?

This story ranks up there with the unbelievable for me. This morning, as I was opening the drapes, I noticed a car parked across the street from my house. A woman was standing beside it, looking at something in the street. She then went to her car, got two pieces of paper and lifted the thing off the street and carried it over, looked up at me and placed it on my lawn next to my tree. I thought, "how nice, she is rescuing a hurt bird from the street. Too bad, the cats next door will get it". I then leashed up my dogs and took them out for their walk. As I passed the tree, I saw that the "thing" she had "rescued" was not a bird. It was dog poop! And, of course, it did not belong to my dogs. My dogs poop in their own back yard, not in the street or on walks. I can't believe the nerve of her. Now, I wish that I had walked out when she was there to see what she was "rescuing". She should know that there are responsible dog owners out there and, that if they are not responsible, they would not let their dogs poop in the street right in front of their own house. They would take the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood and let them poop in everyone elses' yards or on the street in front of their houses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home