www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

taxes done and feeling better

Whatever illness I had proved to be very short-lived. Thank goodness! I rested all day yesterday (no taxes) and then went to see Gypsy last night. I managed to make it through the entire play with only a few sneezes and no real sniffles except for those caused by the heavy perfume of the woman sitting next to me.

This morning dawned clouded and rainy. I started right in on the taxes which took me all day. This was a particularly laborsome year because of the number of doctors' visits (91) and the need to go through all of the medical receipts paid in cash and add them up with those paid on credit card. Not difficult - but laborsome. Throw in the court case and all of the additional related travel, legal and administrative expenses and it made for quite a day for me. I finally got it all together about 1 hour before my appointment time and have now handed it all over to the accountant to work his magic and, hopefully, grant me a return that is bigger than his cost!

I am so relieved that yearly chore is over and can now get onto the other bazillion things that need doing. But first, a little R & R this evening. I am feeling deserving. :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home