www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Letting Go Continued

At last, things have settled down and I am back to the occupation of decluttering my house and cleaning out my study.

Today's list so far:

Sweden, Norway and Finland tear out sections of a travel book from my 1995 trip - never made it to those countries.

Thomas Cook European Timetable for Railways 1995

Delta Airlines Worldwide Timetable 1996

Avanti 486 Quick Start User's Guide and Manual - This was the computer I let go of in an earlier blog.

Terminal Plus user's guide - am sure I never used this in any way.

V32 User's Guide - another manual for the no-longer-existent computer

Access for Window's 95 For Dummies

HP-12C Owner's Handbook - I had 2 copies - Go Figure..

The Internet for Dummies

Excel 97 Bible

Microsoft Excel 97 Self Study Kit

How to Get a Job in the San Francisco Bay Area

Throw Away Your Resume

And all of the assorted dust bunnies who had taken up residence on the shelf with these books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home