www.flickr.com

Friday, December 08, 2006

evite mystery solved

After much wracking of the brain and many, many days including a trip to LA, Christmas party, Disneyland and more back-breaking work (yeah, I know none of those are related but just thought I would throw them in), I finally, finally (will finish this sentence?), finally figured out, I think, who sent me the eVite. It is a friend of mine who got married and used her married name in the eVite. Not only that, but she used her nickname instead of the name that we knew her by which further confused the issue. Now that I know who it is, I would really like to go to the party. Unfortunately, the location is TBD. Hmmmmmm.....I responded yes to the eVite. Does that mean I get a location address next?

Tune in for the next episode of As The EVITE Turns? Or was that General EVITE or One EVITE to Live? Or maybe Grey's EVITE or better yet, Desperate EVITE!

Ok, ok, so I am a little Goofy now. That is what comes of going to Disneyland and doing Corporate Taxes in the same week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home