www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Working, working

Ok. I just took a look at the new twin pictures in their teepee and with their princess dresses and penguins. I feel so good and happy now. Thank goodness because I was starting to get a bit judgmental about the guy sitting next to me on my new project. He was eating a salad with tons of lettuce and dressing and nothing healthy and chewing it like cud...........ugh. Oops! There I go getting judgmental again. Better go have another look at those twin pictures...


...........

...........


............


Okay. I'm back. Anyway, back to the job. Yes, I am on a new assignment. Started on Tuesday. Still close to home - yeah! 10 minutes to work in the morning. For that, I am GRATEFUL! The assignment is pretty interesting and certainly keeping me busy. I will be doing overtime on this job so good thing that I got as much done at home as I did (Although I am still not finished). At least I get paid for the overtime so later I can take a nice vacation, buy that plasma TV I have been wanting, put a patio out back, new carpeting or any of the other million things that I have on my list but can't afford.

The sun is back and for that I am also GRATEFUL! Had a great spa retreat at the Four Seasons Hotel last weekend. Yoga on Fri night followed by a reception with wine and cheese in the Presidential Suite. A little drink in the bar and then off to bed on the luxurious king size bed in my hotel room with the great view of San Francisco Bay. The next morning was another yoga session followed by continental breakfast, one hour massage and then off to the pool and jacuzzi for hours of sunshine and relaxation. Needless to say, I got home Sat eve rested, tanned and exercised. Yahoo! For that I am GRATEFUL!

Life feels so good right now. Just need to hook up with Mr. Right and everything will be perfect.

Back to work.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home