www.flickr.com

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday again already?

Wow! Monday! Where does the time go? I had a wonderful weekend. Haircut Saturday, saw the twins, did some wonderful inspired painting on Saturday and saw my friends Cathy and Rick yesterday. To top it off, when I got home, I had a voice mail from Bachelor #3 (Mr. SeemsNormal). Very nice. Can't wait for the date to see if he is as good in person as he seems to be on the phone.

Went to Quigong this morning and picked up some more Xanax for Smokey. Now, sitting here, just trying to get organized and motivated to do something on this windy, rainy day. What I really want to do is go put a fire in the fireplace and curl up with a magazine but think I had better get something done first. Hmmmmmmm........off I go. Wish me luck! :D

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger snarfdog said...

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home