www.flickr.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

And now for a positive update ;)

Today was my 23rd radiation treatment. Only 5 more to go. It was also my 3rd Herceptin treatment. Only 15 more (and 10 months) to go.

My chest is now starting to look like I have a dark tan and is a little sore under the arm where the skin rubs against itself. I am still holding up well and just want to make it through the next 5 days without any serious consequences.

Herceptin went fine. Nurse Ora took it slowly (1 hour) since I seem to be having a reaction to it. I felt fine, though tired afterword. Went to the grocery store and after I finish here, will go kick back, eat my salad and read my people magazine since I feel pretty tired. Will watch for signs of fever and take my tylenol should any appear. So far, so good.

Things to be thankful for today. My nurse Ora, NP Daum who saw me today instead of Dr. Mason and is always up and supportive and my wonderful family who were all concerned about me doing this on my own today. I am the luckiest person in the world!

And Ora and NP Daum both loved my hair. They think it is very stylish. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home