www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The art of downloading

Here it is Tuesday afternoon and I am just finishing running the Norton scan on my computer. I am so tired because I worked on it until 2:00 this morning trying to get the download to work. Finally got it to work and then the updates wouldn't work. Cleared out more room on the disk and got some to work. This morning started in again and after my "job" came home and continued. Finally got all of the updates to work and the scan to run. Whew! what an effort and a load of hours. 2005 must be much larger than 2003 and surely puts more of a drag on the computer as it runs. Anyway, looks as if the whole thing got done without managing to infect my machine. Now I can get on to other things.

Did play a lot of Out of Order and Know It All on Boxerjam while I was waiting for the files to load and during the initial scanning. That is all too addicting and I am going to have to turn this @$#@#$# thing off so that I can get other stuff done!

Painting tonight. Yippee! Maybe I will learn to paint something besides mud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home