www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 13, 2005

So how wierd is this?

The same day as my "husband" dream, my mother calls me to tell me about a Sat. morning 'hiking and coffe' group for singles of a certain age. How wierd is that? I tell her about my dream and ask her if I can hike barefoot since my dream requires me taking off my shoes to meet my husband. That gives us both a good laugh. Anyway, I skip this Saturday since I have to wait for the phone company to come out and fix my phone (they came out but didn't fix it) and I am tired. The week has once again taken it out of me.

One more thing, I managed to learn something new about blogging and added my sister's connection "delirious mind". Click on it for interesting reading and some really cute baby photos.

Today I am thankful for USC winning yet another football game (fight on!), seeing my brother Jim and my whole family in general.

Good Night and for Rich, Guten Nacht!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Hallo Freundchen!! How funny you are!! Whats with the Joe Montana connection going on here? Is it the young Joe or the now Joe that is in your dreams? Hey check this out http://www.barefooters.org/hikers/
Angelica used to do alot of hiking in our $100.00 boots and were always amazed when we would come upon barefoot footprints. I guess the old saying "If if feels good, do it!" Would apply here huh.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Seajade said...

Hello Rich. Thanks for the website. I will go view it but, I swear, if I go on one of their hikes and see Joe, that will be just way to freaky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home