www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dr. McDreamy

For all of you that were wondering, Radiation Oncology definitely has the best looking doctors - male and female. This seems to hold true at every medical center I went to (and there were a few)

Today, I thought I woke up as an extra playing a patient in Grey's Anatomy. In walked Dr. McDreamy with his clear, blue eyes and curly, black, tousled hair. Suddenly, I realized that I wasn't dreaming and that this was real life and this really was my doctor. And, here I was talking to him about my peeling armpit. What a pickup line, eh?

Anyway, I finished my 25th treatment and now have to put on some other kind of over the counter medicine for my peeling armpit. The doctor said it still looks better than most people and that my skin is doing really good.

And they weren't just saying that because I baked a chocolate, pumpkin cheesecake for them for Thanksgiving. But they did love the cheesecake!

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Hallo!! Dr. McDreamy here!! Damn! I wish that cathys rash would continue until I could find the courage to ask her out! But she is way too hot for the likes of me!! If only she would like me enough to make the first move...... Im no joe montanna, but I think that I could spend the rest of my days kissing those bare feet of hers.... but then..... pigs shall fly.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Seajade said...

Maybe no Joe Montana but if he could learn to throw a pass and throw one at me, I could deal with it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home