www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mammogram

The next round is starting. Had my mammogram yesterday and the tech told me that my breast is still too dense to see anything. Not that the breast can't see anything because it is dense. Breasts don't see anyway. And not that the technician is too dense (flashbacks of the technician who didn't know my rib from my hip). But rather that the breast is too dense for the technician to see if there are any developments.

This is a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is that the chemo didn't do as much damage and aging as expected. The bad thing is that any cancer will still be nearly impossible to detect by mammo. I am now expecting that my surgeon will request a new MRI from Stanford but need to wait and see what she thinks of the mammo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home