www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More catching up

Little red bumps. Little, itchy red bumps. I have these bumps on my arms, legs and torso. They started on my wrists - primarily my left wrist. I had been to my friends house and petted her dog and thought they were flea bites. They have lasted more than a week and spread up my arms and legs. You can barely see them but they itch like crazy and there seem to be new ones every day. I called urgent care today to get an appointment so that the doctor can tell me what he/she thinks of them if he/she can even see them. Aagh!

On another note, I attempted my first at home paintings yesterday. They are small - 8x10- so I am working on 2 so that one can dry while I work on the other one. One is an African landscape from the newspaper that struck me and the other is the vase of tulips I received from my friend on Saturday. Neither is going very well but I will keep plugging away. It is tough without my teacher and the other students giving advice. If I really get stuck, I will bring them into the class for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home