www.flickr.com

Monday, March 27, 2006

9th Herceptin treatment

Today was my 9th Herceptin treatment so I have officially passed the halfway mark. I woke up sneezing and sniffling. Cold or Alergies? Hmmmmmm.... No fever and no cough so decided to go get my treatment. Tried my best not to sneeze or sniff when I was in the Doc's office.

I was glad that they sat me back in a corner of the Infusion room. I would feel really bad if I got someone else sick and everyone's immunity in there is low. Fortunately, it wasn't very crowded. I only sneezed a couple of times and don't think I contaminated anyone. Lets hope not anyway. It is so tough making these decisions. I don't want to miss a treatment and mess up my health but I don't want to jeopardize anyone else's health either.

After treatment, I went and got my ritual non-fat, decaf with whip Mocha and headed to the car. All of the sneezing, sniffling, runny-nose really kicked in then. Headed over to American Cancer Society to drop off wigs and scarves (letting go - yeah), then went to Costco to return a top (more letting go - oh boy) and do grocery shopping for some healthy food. A final stop at Mom and Dad's to deliver their daffodils ended my journeys for the day. I am happy to be home and getting warm and cozy and just nursing whatever this is that I have so that it doesn't get worse and make anyone else sick.

Need to get my strength up to do more letting go this week (and also to do my taxes but that is a whole other story)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home