www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What type of weather are you?

Ok, I had to go try out the link from delirious' blog with following result:



You Are Rain

You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.

You are best known for: your touch

Your dominant state: changing



I would have rather thought I was sunshine since I am such a hot weather girl. But what do I know?????

Interesting.....hmmmm.....When I put in my number two choices, this is what came up:


You Are Sunshine

Soothing and calm
You are often held up by others as the ideal
But too much of you, and they'll get burned

You are best known for: your warmth

Your dominant state: connecting


So, how well do we really know ourselves?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home