www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Doing taxes and feeling crappy

Okay. So it seems that what I have is a cold. Still no fever but runny nose and generally feeling bad. Didn't sleep well last night because I couldn't breathe and kept getting hot then cold then hot as the dogs decided it was a good night to sleep really close. So close that they nearly knocked me off the bed. I finally had to push back but do you know what it is like to push back against 140 lbs of solid, sleeping dog?

Today, I need to do my taxes and feel like doing anything else - especially crawling under a warm blanket and just sleeping since my eyes, head, nose, ears all ache - but. And, believe it or not, this is better than I felt yesterday. I am hoping it eases up before I need to go out tonight.

Rest....taxes.....rest......taxes.....rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home