www.flickr.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

Ugghhhh.....again ....seem to like that word for grief

So here I am at work in a place I don't choose to be that is far, far from home (every day), having to deal with the unrest of my dogs because I am gone so long and then not being fully utilized although I have to sit here 8 hours/day to get paid, not being challenged by the work, brain turning to mush and, on top of it all.........


I have to work with a guy with HUGE, did I say HUGE ego problems who can't even have a discussion unless he is right. If I dare to disagree or suggest he could look at it differently, his response is to first insult me and then to say whatever and walk away or ignore me. The worst part is that he could learn something because usually what I am saying comes up later with the Director and it turns out that what I said was worthwhile after all. I try to ignore it and move on but it is just adding insult to the injury of me having to be here because I need a paycheck and the economy is so bad.........

ugghhhhhh.....

Back to smiling, breathing deeply and just letting this idiot wallow in his ignorance. I don't have anything to prove to him and really don't care if he agrees with me or not. Just don't insult and ignore me. That is immature and inhuman.

Have to be nice. I need this job. I need the paycheck. Please economy get better so that I can change to a client closer to home that actually challenges my intellect and makes the day interesting, I can resume my life, my painting, my friendships and the dogs can stop tearing up the house because they are alone so many hours of the day.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home